Saturday, July 27, 2013

...without poetic breath's resuscitation




This restless day without poetic sway,
it seems the summer's sunsets paused
changing contentment's colour
the cavort under full moon soon forgotten
as poetic timbre wanes of the harmony
within her aspect’s breeze;
the empty stillness within
tides continuum ebbs
the hollow stare ricochets,
echoing back to the sea’s margin;
wanton thoughts of dandle now bane
when the west wind sighed,
then covered the tangled up sands
as if  lust stained sheets
regret’s final traces,
once heard blissfully exhaled
intimate breath's heart song.
~
set the sails,
yet again,
the prevailing winds of change
a’ stirring

unfold the paper sails
hoist the halyard
&
“come about”

restless rivers suffuse
all at sea ~

© harlon rivers …2013

July 2013   Waxing Gibbous Moon  11 day(s) old
Moon in Sagittarius ... Sun in Cancer
Being a Sagittarius I have to wonder after my last 2 days ~

I suffocate,
I digress
I've regressed.
I’ve retrogressed
without fresh breaths
I'm gasping
for
a poetic resuscitation

The Low Anthem - "Charlie Darwin" .....(awesome  song and video)






No comments: